fem & fierce
STRONGEST WOMAN 1
Date & Time: Saturday March 31st 2018 @10:00 a.m.
Contest Director: Anna Giorgi, USS CT State Rep,
Contest Location: CrossFit Affinity - 535 Fairfield Avenue Stamford CT 06902
Weigh-in and Registration: Day of Contest 8-9a.m. * 24-hour weigh in’s available upon apt. only!
3/30/18 from 8am-12pm and 4pm-7pm at NY Strong 300 Phillips Park Rd. Mamaroneck NY 10543. You must get your yoke height at weigh ins!!!
USS valid 2018 membership is required. Can purchase at the contest. It’s $20 cash or check.
Weight Classes & Divisions: 5 in each weight class or division will be combined. No Exceptions.
Top 3 in each division qualifies for Nationals 2018 in White Plains, NY at the Westchester County Center.
1st place novice also qualifies for Nationals 2018.
Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in all divisions. Prizes and goodies to be announced as well!
All Entries are $75 and entry deadline is 3/24/18. To receive a shirt register by 3/17/18
NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS. ENTRIES go in reverse order for all events!
If you enter and back out that doesn’t guarantee you your shirt.
FOLLOW EVENT PAGE FOR UPDATES AND DETAILS:
1) Log Clean & Press: 10 and 12" logs. Clean once and press away. You can clean multiple times if needed. AS many reps as possible in 60s. You can strict press, push pres, push jerk or split jerk. Down commands only and log must be brought back down to chest/shoulders. To get a down command arms locked out, feet in line, head through and in control of log.
2) Jeep Stock Tire Axle Deadlift: It will be a 2" axle and the pick is about 16" from ground to center. As many reps as you can in 60s. You can use straps and be strapped in before judges start command. Up and Down commands. No bouncing or will result in a no rep. Hitching and Belts fine no suits.
3) Last Woman Standing Yoke: All athletes will take every attempt. 30' course. Entire yoke must cross the line. Weight listed is opening weight. 30-50lb jumps. No Drops. Once you drop you are out. Partial distance will be recorded on the dropped attempt.
4) Sandbag Carry: It is a 200' course with a turn at 100'. NO DROPS!!! Athlete has 60s or less to pick and carry and must turn around cone and come back and must cross the line with sandbag in hands for time to stop. No throwing of the sandbag across the line or will result in a 2s penalty. If dropped throughout the course partial distance will be recorded.
5) Stone over Bar: 60s, tacky allowed and athlete must lift and load stone over a 46" bar.
Last Woman Standing Yoke
Stone Over Bar
LW Novice <165
HW Novice >165
LW Masters <165
HW Masters >165
By signing the electronic entry form below, I agree to:
In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, and my assignees, waive and release all rights and damages I may have against United States Strongman, Inc., Willie Wessels, Anna Giorgi, any and all sponsors of the event, their representatives and assigns, for any and all injuries incurred by me in conjunction with these championships and in traveling to and from the event. And in further consideration of permission being granted to me to participate in the United States Strongman, Inc. CONTEST and its related events, I hereby grant United States Strongman, Inc., and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization and all of their agents, successors, licensees and assigns, the right to photograph or otherwise reproduce (whether by film, tape, still photography or otherwise) my voice, appearance and name, and to exhibit, distribute, transmit, and/or otherwise exploit any and all media, including without limitation, by means of still photography, motion pictures, radio, television, television motion pictures, video, printing or any other medium now known or hereafter devised, including with respect also to any merchandising, advertising and/or publicity, and the right to use my name and information about me in any connection with any of the foregoing. The rights granted by me hereunder are granted for the entire universe and shall endure in perpetuity and no further compensation shall be payable to me at anytime in connection therewith. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate United States Strongman, Inc., and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization, to photograph or otherwise reproduce my voice, appearance or name, or to make use of any rights granted herein. I also understand that the aforementioned rights may be reassigned at any time without further consent. I understand that United States Strongman, Inc. and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization, are videotaping and photographing the Event in express reliance upon the foregoing, and I represent and agree that I am free to grant the rights granted to United States Strongman, Inc.. and/or any other approved video or entertainment organization hereunder. Therefore I affix my signature below: